Thursday, Max was on fall break, so Mimi, Pop, the kids, and I headed to the nearest IKEA. I was on the hunt for bedding and other decor for the kids shared room. Mimi had never been and wanted to check it out. Pop was just along for the ride. Bless his heart. He was Max's playmate most of the day.
Even if you think it will just be a couple hours to walk through the needed showrooms to find your stuff, it always takes longer. But we survived. And we were going to add Cheesecake Factory to our stop before we headed home, but decided it wasn't worth the added hour to our rush hour drive home.
We did find lots of goodies for the room. You will just have to stay tuned for that big reveal.
Friday was goodbye day. Always hate it. But we got some good pics first. I realized a while back that I don't have any pics with my parents--at least recent ones. So I made sure to get a good one with each of them while they were here.
And then the kids always get a good one with the grands.
Look forward to seeing you again after the holidays!

No comments:
Post a Comment