Mimi is a trained and gifted teacher. Before I was born she was in the classroom. So add to that list-experience. Those are three traits I do not have. I was in need of a teaching break, so I had Mimi come in and teach while they were here for the week. With a baby coming, a week long break was not a possibility.
Mimi planned and organized her day and then went to it each morning. It was such a great time for me to have off to get some things done around the house, but also good for Lily to have a break from me as well.
While Lily and Mimi were in school, Pop and Mark played lots and lots.
It was so great to see the kids loving on grandparents and interacting with them each a everyday. Wish we could do it more often, but thankful for each and every day we do have with them.
No comments:
Post a Comment