The Bodos are in town and we just needed some play time. So why not make it an all night party?! The girls had such a fun time playing games, watching a movie, and chatting all afternoon/evening. And of course, my little one still has problems when the normal routine is adjusted. They finally fell asleep around 10. I went in to check on them before I went to bed and I found them all cozy in the same bed. Such sweet friends.
The next morning we all got up and did our typical waffle day a day early. Yum. G had given Lily an early birthday gift--decorating Barbie clothes. So they worked hard on their outfits. When they were done, they retreated and tried them on all the dolls.
G lost a tooth just a few days before Lily did. Showing off what they lost!
We sure are going to miss this sweet girl. They head to Alaska in just a few weeks. We are so excited about all that the Lord has done and is continuing to do with this precious family.
No comments:
Post a Comment