Valentina's Day has never been an over the top holiday. But Over the past few years I have grown to love it more and more. I think having kids and wanting to make it special for them has been a driving force. I want them to know how special they are to me and that there is so so much love in my heart for them!
Lily woke up and found these notes all over the house.
Max had a note waiting for him at the table.
After a normal breakfast and dropping Max off at school, I started to work on dessert. Lily worked on some fun Valentine's Day school work.
Handwriting
Math
And a fun game
She then helped me with my fancy in-house date dinner for Daddy.
Copycat Olive Garden
It was a fun day to celebrate how much I love my family. I am so thankful I get to do life with each one of them!!


No comments:
Post a Comment