Friday, February 15, 2013

Seven

Oh Lily! You are now SEVEN. Woah! You are such a wonderful part of our family and we take delight in being your parents! We are thankful to be able to spend each and every day with you!


What you enjoy:
-Your favorite thing to "play" is pretend. You are a bit more private these days and tend to play in your room, but you just chat and do your own thing. You tell me you are embarrassed. No need to be! I love that you can make yourself happy in your own little world. 


-Reading. The past couple of months I will catch you reading all the time. You may be snuggled up in the glider, on your bed, or with your brother in your lap. You also love for Mommy to read to you. We have enjoyed so many new books this year. I love that your desire to read is increasing more and more each day.

-Arts and Crafts. You still have a love for coloring, painting, and creating. You wish that I would say yes more often. I will try and get better at saying yes!


-Gymnastics. You absolutely love it. And I find you wallering all over the furniture all.the.time. Or doing handstands or backbends over the ottoman. You get stronger each and every week.

-TV. Yes, you could watch all day if we let you. Netflix is your best friend. You enjoy Angelina Ballerina, How It's Made, Tinkerbell, the Mandie movies, and Shaun the Sheep. 

-You still love to dance to the music in the living room. Loud music I might add. But I love how you interpret the songs and sing praise to the Father! Your favorite songs are Manifesto and Ever Lifting. Just brings joy to my heart. 


-Sweets. You love you some sugar. Multiple times a day you ask for candy or gum. I think you like gum more because it lasts longer. Smart girl. 

-Teeth. You love that you finally lost a tooth. It seemed like the day would never come and now you are checking the others to see if they are loose. 


-You love comfort. You would stay in your PJs all day. And the joys of homeschooling sometimes allow that! Nothing can be rough or itchy. You love cotton! You also love to be barefoot and rarely are you wearing shoes around the house.

Momma and Daddy just love watching you grow into a wonderful young woman. We know the Lord has great plans for you and we strive to teach you His ways to help you grow more in love with Him each and every day. 

No comments: