Week 11: After all the family had been told, we told our close friends of our answered prayers! We also had an appointment this week to hear the heart beat for the first time. It is music to my ears!
Week 12: This is the first week I am certain that I am feeling the baby move. It is not every day, but every few days I feel that wonderful fluttering sensation. It is such a joy to feel the baby and know that it is so real. We also spread the word to friends at church and all over.
Week 13: This week we drove home for Christmas. We enjoyed getting to talk to family face to face about the baby and comparing baby bumps with JD's lil' sister and my niece. R is due just two weeks before me amd J three weeks after! Nonnie will have a house full of babies next Christmas!
Week 14: This week we were with home with Mimi and Pop. Lily received a baby for Christmas. She is already a super good mommy. She knows how to feed and rock her baby.
Week 15: Lily is continuing to learn about what Mommies do. She learned (on her own) to swaddle the baby and put her down for a nap. She has it all right! Another appointment to listen to the heart beat. Five more weeks until we get to see this baby in action!
1 comment:
Ok! I'm paying attention this time. You looked great for 10 weeks AND for 15 weeks!!
Post a Comment