Weeks 5 & 6: Feeling okay for the most part so far, but this week the exhaustion and teeny bit of nausea began to set in.
Week 7: We had out last family pictures as a family of 3 made today. Bitter sweet. We had so much fun and can’t wait to take more pictures as a family of 4!
Week 8: The Bodos are in Alaska this week and we have the two little girls, G and H. I have been tired, but I have done my best to get the girls to have nap/quiet time at the same time every day so I can rest too. This week we had our first doctor’s appt. And we got to see this little cutie! Right on target for June 28! We loved seeing and watching the baby already on the move.
Week 9: I have been so tired and still a bit nauseated. Not really so much nausea, but a feeling like I have overeaten after a regular sized meal. A little rest and time makes the tummy feel better. Nonnie is here for Thanksgiving. We were able to tell her about a little something we were thankful for.
Week 10: Mom and Dad are planning to send out a Christmas letter with a picture. I called them to tell them to be sure and include that this would be our last Christmas as a family of 3. Over the course of the week we were able to tell all our brothers and sisters.
Week 10

3 comments:
You look amazing! :)
Hey! I found your blog via a friend's blog....it always seems to happen that way :-)
anyway, i have had a chance to read over some of your posts, and all i have to say is DEJA VU!!
your family's story is eerily similiar to mine!
however, after 5 years of unexplained infertility(complete with miscarriage), God showed us what He had in mind all along, by building our family through adoption!!
looking forward to reading more!!
You look great! Glad you're feeling okay as well. :)
Post a Comment