Monday, February 14, 2011

Pregnancy: Week 16-20

Week 16: Snow week! This preggo Momma made her way outside and enjoyed throwing a snowball or two. We had the two Bodo girls again for a few days while J & J were in the hospital welcoming Baby Caleb. Lily was so excited to hold him. She even asked me if we could take him home. I told her this summer we would be able to take OUR baby home. She was thrilled!

Week 17: The belly finally popped out! It was seriously over night. I am still in some of my everyday jeans with the belly bands (I so wish I had had these with Lily), but the tops are now a little too short.

Week 18: Nothing new this week. Baby is still on the move each and every day. I am feeling great!


Week 19: JD was finally able to feel the baby move. Lily this week became super excited about the baby. She is talking to the baby, kissing my belly, and giving it the best possible hugs. She will even sit still and try to feel the baby move. But baby is keeping the kicks away from Lily. Let’s hope it will continue to be the same as they grown up!

Week 20: Ultrasound this week! Lily was able to go with JD and me to take a sneak peek at this sweet baby. She couldn’t quite make out what she was looking at, but trusted that is really was a baby. And the doctor said everything looks great! Lily was also able to feel a kick! The look on her face was priceless. She was so excited and immediately called JD to let him know. A big week for my big girl!

1 comment:

Kama said...

How sweet! Yea yea yea!
You're still looking great!! :)