Most mornings were spent on the beach. The water had already started to cool off, which didn't stop Lily. I sure wasn't a fan. Max had issues the first couple of days. We realized that he didn't like the sand or the sun. Poor kid. After leaving his crocs on and buying a pair of sunglasses, the beach became more fun. We did take time to do a light load of school during the week, mostly during nap time in the afternoon. After nap, we typically rode bikes and Herbie around before dinner and bed.
It was a great week away to relax and enjoy being together as a family. JD and I enjoyed quiet evenings to talk about what the Lord has been teaching us. It was great to be away from all the "normal" to-do lists and be able to reconnect.
And time for the photos. I took over 400. Narrowed it down to these.
Monday
Tuesday
kite day!
too bright and sandy for this one
this is what misery looks like
Wednesday
overcast day + crocs = content
my date on the beach
can't get any prettier
after dinner bike ride and turtle feeding
Thursday
lunch every day on the porch
Lily learning to ride on a flat road!!
Lily's fav spot to ride
well, what do you know, I was there!
Friday
Great week with this gang!! Loved family time!




No comments:
Post a Comment