Here are some odds and ends that don't need a full post.
A sweet friend treated me to a weekend away! It was a great time at a day retreat at The Cove. We also spent the night and enjoyed good food, shopping, and as always time together! Love this girl!
JD and Lily added lighting to the deck. Yes, those are toboggans they both have on. In May. Seriously crazy weather around here!
Lily enjoying some sunshine and a good book.
I went ahead and took advantage of a discount and ordered 2nd grade books. I love that she loves box day!
Had a playdate with a friend. These boys are crazy, but actually looking pretty calm here. I love how E will run up to me in the nursery when I pick up Max. Such a sweet boy!
We were able to get away to the beach one week without the kids! Had a great time with my love!
Silly BFFs.
Lily's new hula hoop!
No comments:
Post a Comment