Oh sweet boy, how you are so much fun!
I love hearing you say "lub eww Mommy" Your vocabulary continues to explode. You can count to 8 pretty consistently. And most of the time when you count items in your hand you count um, dois (one, two in Portuguese). I have had to tell you to count in English before.
You still like to climb. I find you in chairs and on tables frequently. Outside, you can climb to the top of the fort. That scares me because you still aren't super steady on the rungs and I am not ready for the ER.
You also like to build "tall towers".
And anytime Lily paints, you do to. When it's nice we can go paint outside.
Check out that pollen film in the water. No wonder your nose is always running!
You absolutely love being outside. We got the bubbles out for you and you loved trying to blow them.
My sweet peanut, you are growing! Not sure how much you weigh now, but you have moved up into 18 month shirts. You are still so skinny that you still need those 12 month pants. You are eating a tad more. Your favorite is pizza. You light up when we tell you it's for dinner. Tacos (which are really quesadillas) are another favorite. You have eaten a chicken nugget. But only one. You are now eating strawberries, grapes, and apple chunks! And you like pasta-mac n cheese, spaghetti, fettuccine alfredo, goulash. I'll take the baby steps to solids! Thankful you still like your "veggies" (sweet potatoes mixed with green finely chopped veggies) to get some good nutrients in you. Of course, you love anything sweet.
You and Lily play together so well. One of my favorite sounds is listening to the two of you giggle. You want to do anything she is doing. She does such a great job loving on you, reading with you, playing, and being Momma #2.
Not only do you like to be outside, but you also like to be on the go. We can't stay home for too long before you are ready to head "bye bye". Here are your favorite places to go:
Yep, just like your Momma and Daddy! Target, Home Depot, and Hobby Lobby.
You make me laugh every day! I love you!
No comments:
Post a Comment