Tuesday, September 4, 2012

First Day of School

This day has come so quickly when my sweet baby is headed off to "school." Otherwise known as Parents Day Out (PDO) around here. Max has the same teachers Lily did her first year so I know how wonderful they are and how much they already love Max from keeping him at church. 

He will be there two days a week. This will be a huge help as Lily and I are schooling at home. He will get to play, craft, have story time, sing songs, eat lunch, nap, and play some more while he is there from 9am-2pm. 


He did great on his first day! He ate a great lunch and took a short nap (something Lily NEVER did). I was more excited with him than I was with Lily. I cried all day with her. 

We look forward to how much our little guy will grow physically, mentally, and spiritually as this year goes on. 


3 comments:

W and Js mommy said...

sweet boy

Anonymous said...

Glad he had a happy day. And you too, Mommy

markandsally@charter.net said...

Anonymous is actually me...don't know how that happened since i checked the correct box.