We have had some fun new things over the past month.
But first, the boring stuff. He is eating every three hours during the day. Usually up around 8am. He is still just on Mommy's milk as we have been traveling the last two weeks. I did not want to have to worry about baby food while on an airplane and living out of suitcases. Plus, I'm still not ready. Lame excuse, I know.
He is sleeping terribly these days. But I will attribute that to sleeping in a pack-n-play for the past two weeks. And having a cold. (That's another first.) He is up multiple times during the night. This Momma is tired. Hoping he will get back to sleeping through the night when we get back home. He had dropped his early evening nap and is usually asleep between 9-10.
On a more exciting note, he finally rolled from his back to his belly! (again) He has started playing peepeye. He will put the blanket (or hands) over his eyes and then pull them down. I love baby games! He is so cute when he plays. He is almost sitting up completely on his own. This is one of his favorite new toys. He got it as an early Christmas gift. It is awesome! The O-Ball.
And of course, he never tires of his sister. She loves to climb into his crib with him and just sit and chat and play. He absolutely adores her!
All these pics are from my phone. I didn't get many of him alone because of all the Christmas stuff going on. Hopefully more soon!


1 comment:
I love all of the new posts...don't stop now!
Pop
Post a Comment