Thursday, December 29, 2011

Christmas PJs

Last year JD and I took over the tradition of giving the kids PJs each year. I decided to make the kids matching PJs this year. You know, I will only be able to do it for so long before they boycott being dressed alike. But for now, I will take full advantage. (About half way through sewing I asked JD about boys and polka dots. Oops. I was just thinking red and white were good neutral colors. I'm still learning this boy thing!)

We actually didn't open then on Christmas Eve as we typically do. We didn't get home that night until nearly 11pm. Plus, JD was about 30 minutes later getting home than we were. We planned to open/wear on Christmas morning, but Lily would NOT put them on. Oh well. I told her on the last night " we must get a picture while we are still at Mimi and Pops." And she was very willing.

The little guy waiting


Getting a little 'posing with little ones' practice

Can't wait for next Christmas to add another GIRL to the PJ pic!!

No comments: