He is loving his toys. He is grabbing more intentionally and much quicker than before. And of course, everything is straight to the mouth. He has even started to twist around to get to whatever he wants. We have gone in to get him out of the crib in the morning to find his mobile spinning around and around. (He wouldn't do it while I was trying to get a picture, just looking at his favorite person.) And those feet are still a favorite.
He is interacting with Lily much more. He LOVES her and will giggle and giggle at her.
She was already in bed one night, but Daddy got him going!
He still hasn't rolled from his back to his belly again since that day in October. But with all the twisting and arching I think it will be any day now.
He is very vocal. He will coo when he is trying to go to sleep and we are rocking. But he will also screech if he is lying on the floor and ready to sleep. It's kinda funny, but so loud and obnoxious. When he is telling me he is ready for bed and I take the paci to him, he opens up big and takes his hand to help guide my hands to get the paci in his mouth. That's when I know he is really ready for bed.
He is napping four times a day still. The past week has been short nap after the first feed, two long naps in the middle of the day, and then a short nap before the last feed of the day. (He is still eating every 3 hours during the day. No solids yet.) When he gets all four naps in, he ends up staying up late (as in 11pm). So we are doing our best to try and wean that last nap out of the schedule. Some days it works, some days it doesn't. When it does work, he is asleep at 9pm. He still is waking up on occasion once a night from rolling over. He will go right back to sleep after flipping him back over.
2 comments:
Oh, I can't wait to here our Baby B giggle and laugh! Won't be long now.
I meant to add that the video was too cute. He is a sweetie!
Post a Comment