We watched lots of baseball (Go Rangers!), cooked, and church. We had an amazing night of worship Sunday night. Amazing. If you weren't able to be there you can watch it HERE. (Family--JD did have a couple of parts in it.) The night was about the story of creation, the fall, and the great restoration. What an honor it is to worship with this great family of faith.
Our fantastic neighbors gave us their play set. No strings attached. Just out of love! I cannot even begin to express how thankful we are! And it is AWESOME! JD, Pop, and Lily worked all afternoon taking it apart and hauling it to our backyard. On Monday Pop began the installation process! Thanks Pop for all your hard work!
Mimi, Max, and I stayed inside and chatted and played. When Mimi was here in July she spent lots of quality time with Lily. This trip it was my turn! Yea!
I love how he is looking at her!
The boys
The girls

2 comments:
We had a great time...just wish it could have been longer.
The family pics brought tears to my eyes.So precious!
Post a Comment