It's Lily's first field trip for K5.
But let's back up a bit.
I am amazed at how quickly she is learning. She has a unit study each week. She has studied dinosaurs, spiders, bats, and rocks so far. She is now officially taking a math class and having tests! What? And she has popcorn words every week. She can now spell/read her colors, rock, spider, bat, I, see, and like. Those are the ones of the top of my head.
It is kinda weird hearing her use words like paleontologist, omnivore, echolocation, sedimentary rock, etc. Those are some big words! She is also walking through the Bible learning more and more details. I love how much she is enjoying school!
While learning colors, she was able to make a tie dye shirt. This is the shirt they will wear on all their field trips "so Ms. H doesn't get lost from them."
And why not make it a family affair. So glad Max is such an easy baby! He was perfect!
No comments:
Post a Comment