12 lbs 12 oz (8%)
25 1/4 inches (68%)
He also had another round of shots. He ran a fever again this time, but it didn't last near as long as it did last time. We were able to start a great weekend with Mimi and Pop the next day.
He is still eating every 3 hours during the day (totalling 5 feeds). Doc says we can start solids. He's not showing any signs of readiness. And honestly, I am not ready either. So, we will just keep things the way they are for now.
He is still sleeping pretty well. He continues to nap after every feed for about 45 minutes (after playing first). At night he will go about 12 hours between feeds. Usually at least once a night he will roll himself over and wake up. I can turn him back over and he is back asleep. He will wake up and play for a bit (and talk to himself) around 6am, but he will fall back asleep and wake up again (for the day) between 8-9 am.
He loves his play mat and enjoys shoving anything in his mouth. If his mouth was big enough, he would stuff an entire blanket inside. It's pretty funny to watch. And it is complete with growling noises too.
His most favorite new toy is his feet. I had mentioned a while back that he noticed them for the first time. And now he is grabbing them and sucking on those sweet little piggies! Those feet can keep him entertained for quite some time! We love having built in toys!
Max rolled over for the first time on October 4th. And I am just now getting the action for all to see.

4 comments:
He is just precious Kendra!
It was great seeing your family at Little Pigs the other night. I'm just sorry that I wasn't able to talk to you other than a quick "hey". It sounds like Max is on a great schedule. When did he start sleeping through the night? I am really looking forward to that!
Way too cute and sweet. I can't believe he changing so quickly. He is getting that cute little personality.
he is SO cute. i love him! I can't believe it's time to start solids.....he's still a teeny baby! time flies.
Post a Comment