Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Baby Stitches

Lots of friends and family are having babies. Seriously, something is in the water, so you better watch out! But that means I have been able to try out some new sewing projects. Yea! In the past I made some cutie burp clothes for some friends with the monogramming help of Distinctive Embroidery. She's awesome.


So this next go-'round of burp clothes I added this one--three different fabrics to match the others. I really liked the way they turned out. And they were easy to make.  These are the gifts I made.


And these are the ones I made for our baby. Wonder which one I will keep and which would could be the next gift to a friend. We will see! (voting post to come soon!)


I have also made a couple of hooded towels. Mainly for my big girl, not the baby. Once she outgrew the baby and toddler towels, I had neglected her post bath wrap up. Oops. So now was the time to check that project off the list. I think I purchased the supplies last fall.


And the infamous hooter hider. I never had one with Lily and I sure could have used one. Still don't know why I didn't have one. Hmm. But times are different this baby. S/He will be all covered up. Shew! I made one for a friend (left) and one for me (right)!


I do have another project sorta in progress. Another something for my big girl. Hopefully I will get it done before the baby comes!

2 comments:

Double Dees in SC said...

You are so creative! Great work! Especially love the hooter hider - such cute patterns!

Mom said...

You seem to be "nesting" in a little different way this go 'round. Lots of cute ideas and great job. Glad you are so creative....!