Week 34: After 33 great weeks, I finally fell apart. Too bad it happened to be while we were at the beach. Tired. Sinus infection. First tick. Wondering if the baby flipped. Oh my. Thankfully I had an appointment on Monday to get some answers. Antibiotics? Check. Baby head down? Check. Lyme Disease? Nope. Everything looks good from the baby's perspective and drugs made me lots better. Hoping for a better week 35!
Week 35: Well, this week wasn't a whole lot better. I feel much better! So thankful for antibiotics. I have been very tired this week and unfortunately not sleeping well at night. I think I am up at least 5 times every night. Guess my body is getting me accustomed to an hour of sleep here and there. Ahh! And I am having lots of lower abdominal discomfort. I feel fine if I am sitting still, but when I first start walking around it is no fun. But on the positive side of things, we had our final shower this week--with the ministerial staff at church. Overwhelmed is all I can say! We LOVE our SC family. And JD painted the baby's room! Pics to come.
Note to self: Don't take a picture first thing in the morning and that green is NOT your color. :)
1 comment:
LOL! I love the personal reflections == although I think you look AMAZING for 35 weeks!
Post a Comment