Week 26: We had a great week with Mimi and Pop in town. So good, that I gained 5 pounds. What?
Week 27: Still feeling great. I had another doctor's visit this week. I found out I passed my glucose test last month. But I did learn I am a bit anemic. Maybe I should get a little better at taking that prenatal vitamin with iron. Heart rate about the same as last time-140-145. Fortunatly, I did not gain any weight this week. Guess I gained enough last week to compensate! And can you believe the second trimester is now complete?
Week 28: I was able to get away this weekend for one last hurrah with the girls before two babies arrive this spring and summer. I am so thanksful and blessed to have other Mommy friends to encourage me! (And with all the prep for heading out of town, I forgot to take a picture...oops.)
Week 29: I am still feeling great, even though the third trimester is definitely underway. I am so thankful and blessed to have such easy pregnancies...this one more so than the last!

4 comments:
Looking good! Take those vitamins!! So thankful that you are feeling good. I was blessed to have easy pregnancies. Just a little water retention with you and a basketball tummy with your brother was my only complaints.
you look awesome! can't believe baby will be here soooooon!! :)
You look great! I am so excited for y'all!
You look great! I love the early 3rd tri belly - right up until it's so huge you can barely stand up on your own!
Post a Comment