Monday, March 21, 2011

Pregnancy: Week 21-25

Week 21: My belly feels like it is doubling in size every week. I continue to feel great. We got out and registered for a few items this week. It was so much easier this time! We are so blessed to have what we need already in our possession from when Lily was a little bit.

Week 22: Another great week! I did have a day when I had some growing pains, but the next day was back to normal. And other than my back hurting from the extra weight out front, life is golden. Those little things are to be expected, so I consider it all great! And this little peanut is either turning flips or sleeping. It is all or nothing. I love it!


Week 23: I think the Braxton Hicks started a couple of weeks ago, but it just dawned on me this week what was going on. Allergies have also hit in full force. But other than these minor things, I feel great. So far it has been super easy. JD is feeling the baby move lots and lots. He is even poking and prodding to make the baby move. And we can actually feel the baby, as in arms or legs and head. Amazing!

Week 24: I went to the doctor this week. I am measuring right on and I finally remembered to ask what the heartbeat was--140-150. (You can take your early gender guesses. But the real voodoo will take place on the pre-baby girls weekend away.) Still a super easy pregnancy.


Week 25: Feeling great other than some minor and occasional back pain. And I finally got an antibiotic for the allergies/sinus junk that won't go away.  We had a busy weekend with DNow at church and we are looking forward to next week as we will have out of town visitors!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

So glad everything is going well and I'm happy to see the pictures!

Meredith Poe said...

YOU look fantastic! So wish I could just hug your neck and talk to the baby.... thanks for sharing your journey.... Love you!

MOM said...

Glad to hear that the pregnancy is going well. Can't wait to hug my "baby" and get to see the progress since Christmas.

Kama said...

Looking great! So cool toread your updates!