Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Taking a Look

Once again, we decided NOT to find out the gender of our sweet growing baby!

Lily went with us. She did great. The tech, on the other hand, was not my favorite. But this is a happy time, so we will focus on the GOOD!

We did get lots of pictures. This one is my favorite.


I kinda think this baby looks like Lily (below--I flipped the image for easier comparison).


What do you think?

5 comments:

It's a Mom Thing said...

looks like her to me.

and i think i need to SEE THESE PICS!

Memories of yesterday said...

So sweet!!!

Caroline said...

I think they look alike too:) OH, and was it the ultrasound tech at Greer?? I was NOT a fan of her!

Jeff, Sarah Ellen, and Beck said...

Their mouths and noses look very similar. :)

Mom said...

Do see a lot of similarities!