Thursday, April 3, 2014

Two Months

It's amazing how these first two months fly by. I think it has a lot to do with my lack of sleep. I feel like a zombie most days. But so thankful that at week 7 Tres started sleeping through the night--as in 8 hours! It makes me a brand new Momma!


He likes to be swaddled--arms out--with his face in the side of the bed. 


He continues to eat like a champ. He nurses every 2.5-3 hours. During the day. And he will even take a bottle...from Momma! This is not the norm, but he was eating when I got home one day so we decided to see if he would take it from me. Success.


Thankful he will take a bottle since my freezer is already filling up.


Tres is so laid back. He rarely fusses. It makes life so much easier. We are happy to be seeing his smiles and personality starting to come out. 


He is starting to play more and enjoy his mat.


After delivery, I never saw my doc again. Therefore I snapped a pic of him at my follow-up appointment. Thankful for this man! He has walked this journey with us and I am so glad he was able to be with us on Tres' birthday. 


Random, just because pics.

St. Paddy's day slumber

Big Kids playing

 Daddy's turn for lots of smiles

serious face

Once again, I had a little photo shoot outside to celebrate 2 months.

No comments: