Saturday, April 5, 2014

Charm, Grace, and Confidence

I recently learned about an etiquette class that was being taught by one of the high school seniors at our church. We have been talking at home a lot about manners and I thought this would be a great opportunity to have someone else speak to the manners we are trying to instill in our girl.


This was a 5 week class, lasting 2 hours each Saturday. They discussed proper greetings, how to carry on a conversation, phone etiquette, dining etiquette, thank you cards, invitations, grooming, and posture. She had a great time being girly with this group.


At the end of the class, we were invited to a banquet where the girls were able to practice all that they had learned.


I was so thankful for this opportunity for Lily to do something just for her. She has been so great to help out around the house and I love being able to give back. 

No comments: