Saturday, February 15, 2014

Eight Years

It is so hard to believe my baby is EIGHT years old. JD and I are so proud of the young woman she is becoming. She has a heart to serve others. She is a great friend--to old friends and to new ones. She never wants anyone to feel alone. She loves to craft, read, watch TV, play games on the iPad, and play outside. She also loves animals. Most of all she loves her family. She loves to serve Momma and Daddy and she is a huge help with her brothers. She can't get enough hugs! She is asking more and more questions about what it means to have a relationship with Christ. 


She asked for a chocolate cake with chocolate icing, just like Nonnie's. I toned down the richness a bit and it was delicious! 


 We had her friends over before the baby, but we still were able to celebrate with more presents from family!


Joining the Rainbow Loom family

And a several year dream came true!

Thanks Mimi and Pop! (I love technology!)

Baby Girl--I love watching you grow and mature every day! Can't wait to see what the next year holds. I pray Daddy and I will continue to answer those questions about your relationship with Jesus and that you will trust Him with your whole heart. He has big plans for you and I can't wait to see where He takes you.

No comments: