Thursday, November 28, 2013

Thanksgiving

Last year was our first year on our own for Thanksgiving. We headed out and braved the Cracker Barrel crowds. I really didn't enjoy my turkey dinner and everyone else had breakfast. Boo.

This year I decided to cook it all. What?!?

And it turned out all right. Not perfect, but all right. Give me some slack. It was my first time.


All that really mattered was being with these guys!

I was craving a chocolate pie, so I made one.

And JD wanted a Toll House Pie. So I made one of those too.

Then the ants decided they wanted some chocolate pie too. Dumb ants. They weren't invited.

And if Thanksgiving didn't create enough dishes, we sprayed really well and then realized we sprayed all the pots/pans. Oops. More family time. 


So thankful for my sweet growing family. The Lord is bringing us closer and closer every day. I just love it!

No comments: