Saturday, August 31, 2013

Odds and Ends

Here are some random pics that never made it into a post.

We hit 100K in our car. Pretty good for a 2004!


Lily had an overnight with some friends at their mountain cabin. She had so much fun!


Some friends moved back to our side of town and we were able to keep the two oldest one night. Super fun!


"I will cut you." Reference.


I attempted to make some baked peach pies one night. It was a flop. So I turned it into cobbler and pastries.


Women's event at church. Love this pic of me and B!


These two ladies were my first friends when we moved 9 years ago. A* moved 2 years later and now she is moving again, but leaving the state this time. We met for a farewell lunch. Love hearing about how the Lord has worked over the last decade in our lives. Just amazing stories!!


Gotta love technology! FaceTime with Nonnie!


No comments: