Since I took all the pool pics last week, we just enjoyed the water this week. And then Wednesday night we had a staff get together for dinner. What. An. Adventure. We had the storm of all storms pass through...as we were driving there. What was supposed to take 20 minutes took an hour and a half. Trees were down. EVERYWHERE. I was routed and rerouted and rerouted until I didn't know which way was straight ahead. BUT we finally made it. I had packed a dinner for Max and the kids were so cranky that we opened it up and split it between them. I was so glad it was there. I could have turned around, but I was ready to spend time with the staff. I love them that much!!
JD came home Friday night and was exhausted. So after resting most of Saturday, we declared that night Family Game Night. We enjoyed playing together!
No comments:
Post a Comment