Thursday, March 28, 2013

Twenty One Months

Max,
This month you have not had many changes at all. Your vocabulary has continued to grow and grow. One fun thing that you have done is learn some Portuguese. Seriously. Daddy has been learning through Rosetta Stone and talking to you and Lily a lot. Here is what you knows now:


You have also learned some basic colors-red, orange, green, blue, brown, gray, black, white, purple, pink, and your favorite, yellow.

And since there isn't anything else notable to mention, here are some pics.

You LOVE bath time. In your Easter basket you got paints, colors, and tablets to change the water color. Fun times!


One day you were playing and got stuck. Obviously, I had to document before I came to the rescue. Funny.  Poor thing.


You were quiet for a while one day and this is how I found you. You still love to "re-re" books.


Tears. We drop Lily off at co-op and you just cry for her. Oh how you love her.


But when I want to get a pic of the two of you together you scream to get away. Joy.


Remember George? He has made a come back to get more lovin'. 


One day I picked you up from school and found you like this on the floor. This was your 2nd nap at school. You also had a fever.


And you slept from 3pm-9am. This is the 3rd time you have had the fever virus that I can remember. Your sister had ear infections. You have symptomless fevers. And you are absolutely pitiful.


More bath fun once you were feeling better


You are such a fun little guy! I am so thankful to be able to spend every day with you!

No comments: