Lily asked to have an art party this year. Specifically, she wanted to paint. I may be crafty, but painting is not one of my gifts!
I called up a friend who is a very gifted painter and asked if she would be willing to make my little girl's dream come true. And that she did!
We got the room all set up and ready to party.
When the girls arrived, they colored these fun pattern sheets until everyone arrived.
Max colored too.
They then listened intently to Miss T as she spoke with them about God's creation and how we celebrate it, especially his greatest creation--us! She then told them that they would be painting some of Lily's favorite things--flowers and butterflies.
She walked them step-by-step along the way, letting them add a personal touch with their own butterflies. The girls didn't say a word the entire time. I don't think I have ever been around such a quiet bunch. They were concentrating so hard.
She then blew out her candles and they enjoyed some colorful cupcakes followed by gifts. She was blessed with lots of fun art kits to keep her busy!
I love being able to plan out parties for my girl. We are blessed with such a sweet family that I love with all my heart! Happy Birthday Lily!




3 comments:
What a great party idea!! Looks like so much fun!
That's an awesome party!
I'm just now getting around to commenting on this party even though I looked at your pictures sometime back. What a wonderful party idea that appeared to be very successful. Wish we could have been there to celebrate with you. Lily you have wonderful parents who make your b'day something special each eary.
Post a Comment