I'm so far behind in blogging and I wrote zero notes to remind myself of Max's milestones. Oops. And my picture taking was pretty pitiful too. Sorry kid. Here are some basics that I can recall.
Your eating habits are the same. I have reminded myself you will not go to kindergarten eating pureed foods. It really is most likely a texture thing. One day I pray you will grow out of it.
You continue to add new words to your vocabulary. And you even are getting a little better with the pronunciation of your first words.
You are able to follow simple commands.
You continue to have a love for books and reading. This is probably your most favorite thing to do. From time to time you will even let Lily read to you. Melts this Momma's heart.
He loves his lion (pictured above) and has carried it around some. He still only sleeps with his blanket and paci (*sigh*). I did try putting him to bed with his lion once and he just played. Maybe another time, buddy.
He also loves bath time. He will kick and scream (literally) if we don't give him some time to play in the water.
Max, I will try and be better in the future marking your milestones. I really do love you to pieces!
1 comment:
Better than nothing at all. Really cute pics of the grands!!
Post a Comment