Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Water Babies

Lily loves the water. She has been asking to go to the pool all summer and things have been too crazy to go so far. But now that all the parties have been thrown, it is now time for the laid backness of summer to begin!


Nonnie came out for Max's birthday party and is staying the week. And Daddy took a day of vacation. I felt very competent in taking two kiddos to the pool!


Max loves the bath and I knew he would love the pool too. We were thankful we had the pool all to ourselves today. It made it that much more of a relaxing trip.


Now that the initial trip is over I think I just might be able to do it all by my lonesome.


1 comment:

Caroline said...

I am still so nervous too about taking both kids to the pool by myself!!