Sunday, June 24, 2012

Sip and See

One of my besties just adopted a sweet baby girl. You can read all about her story HERE.


She has two little boys and was in much need of some PINK and her friends did not disappoint! Girl clothes are so super sweet and oh so cute.

The girlies and I had such a fun time planning out and prepping to show off this bundle of joy. I am so thankful I have creative friends!


Instead of a traditional corsage, we had a friend make these sweet matching headbands.


Since we planned a "sip and see", we had to have yummy drinks to "sip" on.


We also had a Fruit Pizza Bar. Let me tell you--it was so so good. And I may have been eating pizza for the next week. Don't judge.


Cake anyone?


For sweet G

And for the Mommy

And for the guests

Love the girls so much and thankful for their friendship. I am blessed to be able to walk alongside them and see how the Lord continues to be faithful to each and every one of us.

No comments: