Friday, April 13, 2012

Trailer Trash

It's that time again--group date! We had a great time with a smaller group this time, but the laughs were big! How can you not laugh at how we were dressed?


The boys started the evening playing some backyard games.


Then we had a one course dinner-- hot dogs, complete with boxed mac n cheese and chips.


JD just cracked me up all night. He really knows how to get into character! Only JD would give the plaster squirrel a drink of Rip It. And that tattoo of my name was still on him a week later. Ha!


We were able to sit around the fire pit and enjoyed laughing at Awkward Family Photos while eating Moon Pies. Check out those nails. I won't do that again! Took me two days and some pain to get those trashy suckers off!


Fun night! I always look forward to what's next. I love our friends!

6 comments:

The Halbert Home said...

HAHAHA! That's awesome. However, I'm glad you didn't go out in public looking like that.

ashley said...

I laughed out loud at this post and HAD to comment. I'm pretty sure I've seen those bubba teeth before and that outfit looked like it could have come out of the PC skit closet. HILARIOUS! Wish we loved closer! Thanks for the laugh...your family is beautiful!

Parkison Family said...

That looks like tons of fun! I may just have to have my own small group party like that! :)

Sally said...

You guys really get into your parties! Looks like a great deal of fun.

Beth Caskey said...

Baaaaa the squirrel pic cracks me up everytime I see it

Shelby Hallquist said...

ba ha ha ha.. thanks for sharing.. I needed a good laugh today!