Saturday, January 28, 2012

Seven Months

Seven months is here. Max is moving lots more now. He has the rolling down and is getting to anything he wants by manipulating his body and rolling all around.

I wish I was splashing around with her

He has had another cold, but fortunately is was short lived and didn't turn into an ear infection.


He has picked up his second tooth. Although we started food last month (he has tried avocado, banana, and sweet potato), he is not into it at all. He will take a bite and then leave it on his tongue until we give him some water to wash it down. He LOVES his water. Or maybe it's the cute cups we put it in. There are days that I am discouraged that he isn't eating well. When I talk to other moms I have found that it's not a big deal that he's not eating. So, no worries anymore. He will eat when he is ready.

One of the few bottles he has taken--he doesn't really like them--He LOVES his Momma

He is jabbering lots and lots now. Ma, Ba, Ga. Not only is he vocal, but he has picked up his first sign. He is signing "all done". It's so cute to watch him talk and tell us what he wants (by putting his hands 'over' his head). But he has also learned that signing "all done" will get him something different than what he is currently doing. "All done" means "I'm all done", "I want more", "pick me up", "get me out of bed", or any other change he wants. And he does it without complaining. It's so fun to watch. We have started teaching the signs for "eat" and "more" also.

Here he is 'all done' lying on the ground. I want to sit up and play instead of taking pictures.

He is starting to really enjoy spending time with his daddy. He gets excited when he walks in the door after work. But who doesn't love JD?


I love seeing them all play together!



He is finally sleeping through the night again. I feel so much better!

1 comment:

Mimi said...

Can't believe that he is already nearly 2 months past this post. Missing out on such many things, but thankful that you post them....better late than never. Can't wait to see my cute g'kids!!