Saturday, October 15, 2011

Three and a Half

Another two weeks has come and gone.

We have hit one major milestone--rolling over! The first time he rolled he went from back to belly. He did it several times during the day and Daddy even got to see him that night. During the night he rolled from belly to back. Wow Max! That is lots of growing up in one day! The next day we headed to Atlanta for a conference and he didn't get much time on the floor to practice for the next three days. During the night he continues to turn over and wake himself up. I think it is because he misses his momma.

Not sure why I hadn't thought about it until now, but I finally got some toys out and let him play. He loves his "Billy Blue." He will grab hold and growl as he brings it to his mouth for a full on attack. It's so cute to watch him.


We are also putting him in the Bumbo everyday. He still doesn't have the best trunk control (probably because I don't do tummy time enough...oops) and won't last long sitting inside. But we are working on it.


He continues to eat every 3 hours during the day. We are now starting the day between 6am and 7am after going down around 10pm. He will get his last feeding around 9pm and then he plays with us for about 30 minutes before he goes back to sleep. We love that late night time, just one on one (well, two) with him.

He continues to be such a joy! He loves to smile and we are even started to hear a few chuckles! Yea!!

For those who don't see him each week, here is a little playtime fun for you!


(Not sure why the video quality is so bad, but he's still so cute!)


1 comment:

Jeff, Sarah Ellen, and Beck said...

B has "billy blue" also! It was the only toy I had for him when we brought him home. My husband and I came to a compromise on its name: Lelly, Elephante (pronounced el-eh-font-a) Extraordinaire. Crazy, but definitely memory-making.