Nothing much has changed in the last two weeks, except sleep. We went from sleeping 5-6 hours a night to the last couple of days waking every two hours. He isn't needing to eat, just needs to pop that paci back in.
He LOVES his hands. They are constantly in his mouth. Before he eats, after he eats, when he is sleepy, when he can't find his paci, you name it, they are in there. Therefore, I would say, he has officially "found" his hands. Glad he has a friend in those two guys.
But he loves his Momma more. And I don't have a picture of his hand lovin'. And until now, I didn't have a pic of the two of us. Shame on me. Guess that is what comes with always being behind the camera.
Max has also found his voice. He doesn't cry most of the time, but he will let us know when he doesn't like something. For instance, here he is lying down. He is telling us he wants to sit up. Take a peek:
2 comments:
D and H both came over to see what was making noise and if Nana was on the computer. H waved to the baby and D kept asking, "What is it?" :) Wonder how they'll respond when ours arrives in a few weeks!!
I can't wait to see that smiling boy in person!
Post a Comment