Sweet boy! Sweet pictures! Thanks for all the great updates. I wish we were close enough to hold him and see you guys!!
YOu look amazing! He is changing already and its only been 4 days!
Well, congrats! I have been behind on keeping up with folks, so I missed the news! I pray much love and happiness for your family of 4!
These are just precious photos! I have enjoyed seeing all the pictures.
Poor fella. My little one detested the sponge baths, but totally loves a real bath. Here's to looking forward to a real bath!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Sweet boy! Sweet pictures! Thanks for all the great updates. I wish we were close enough to hold him and see you guys!!
YOu look amazing! He is changing already and its only been 4 days!
Well, congrats! I have been behind on keeping up with folks, so I missed the news! I pray much love and happiness for your family of 4!
These are just precious photos! I have enjoyed seeing all the pictures.
Poor fella. My little one detested the sponge baths, but totally loves a real bath. Here's to looking forward to a real bath!
Post a Comment