Tuesday, June 28, 2011

It's a...


 

Mark Thomas Alexander
Born June 28, 2011 at 12:23 PM
7lbs 10oz   21 1/2 inches

22 comments:

Double Dees in SC said...

Beautiful, just absolutely gorgeous! So excited for all of you! Can't wait to meet the sweet little guy!

Outnumbered! said...

Congrats! How exciting!!

Dani said...

So sweet! He looks like he is smiling!

Meredith Poe said...

Wow!! Can I just say I love baby boys!! Emma will love her little brother so much. So so very excited for you and this little miracle!!
Love to you all, Meredith

Diann said...

Congratulations to all of you! Everyone looks great!

Kelley C said...

He is so handsome! Congrats to you all!

Wasn't today your due date? Before you think I'm all stalkerish, its my anniversary so I just kept remembering that you were due on my anniversary.

The Halbert Home said...

AAAAHHHH! I am so excited to see this post. He is adorable. Congrats!

ashley said...

Congratulations!!! I am so excited for you guys...he's precious and I can't imagine a sweeter big sister!

Tales from the Tillers said...

Congratulations! I love the video and pictures! I am celebrating with you on his arrival. And I love his name!

Joyful Pilgrims said...

YEAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!! So exciting!! He is adorable!

Maria said...

I am sooo excited for all of you! Tell Emma I can't wait to see her holding Mark in person:) What a sweet video! I had a tear of joy roll down when Emma gives Mark that sweet kiss! God is so good!!

TCW said...

Congratulations you guys!! I am so excited for you and can't wait to see little Mark in person.

Kama said...

Congratulations!!! I'm so excited for you guys! Lily looks sooooo sweet holding her little brother! I love the name and he looks precious and perfect. I hope he is super nice to you!!! I knew it was a boy! ;) Enjoy!!!!!!

It's a Mom Thing said...

He's soooo sweet. I love him!

Mimi and Pop said...

Our precious new grandson. We can hardly wait to hug and kiss on Mark Thomas and Lily. How blessed we are!!

erica said...

OHHHH Congrats!!!!!!! So thrilled for you all! Praying as you adjust, rest, and savor every moment with this precious new little boy!
God is GOOOD!!!

Love
Erica

kacole said...

Congratulations! I'm so glad you will have the experience of being a mommy to a girl and a boy! He is so adorable!

Lauren said...

I'll eat that lil' bundle of love up!!! LOVE HIM!

The Burleys said...

Congratulations! He is beautiful and you look great! :)

Jeff, Sarah Ellen, and Beck said...

Awww...yay! I totally just cried. :)

Karla said...

Congratulations Alexander family!!! He is such an adorable little guy:) I can tell big sis will be a great big help to you. The kiss she gave him was precious. Send more pics when you can!

Leta said...

I love ya'll!