Monday, May 2, 2011

Pregnancy: Weeks 30-31

Week 30: It's spring break! We have been out and about all week. That got me kinda tired most afternoons, but nothing a little nap wouldn't fix. Speaking of sleep, a couple of weeks ago I added a new friend to the bed--an extra pillow. I am sleeping MUCH better with his help. And I took off my engagement ring. With the temp in the 80s, my fingers are beginning to swell. I don't want to take any chances of having to have it cut off. Thankful my wedding ring still fits without any issues. For now.

Week 31: I had my last every 4 week visit this week. Everything measureing right on. Heart rate still in the 140s. Head is down. I was able to talk through some concerns regarding delivery--the last one wasn't exactly as planned (although not bad). Hopefully this one will be different, Lord willing. We (meaning JD) did lots of organizing this weekend to get everything out of the office. It's is now looking more and more like a baby's room!


Disclaimer: This pictures looks like I tripled in size in the past two weeks. Truth is, this shirt has an empire waist. I figured you out-of-towners might want to see the belly in all it's glory. And it is just a round basketball right out front. Pictures don't ever tell the full story. At least when you are gaining weight.

No comments: